Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Yeti Gift Card Holder

Hi there!  How's your morning going?  We have a second snow day today and we actually have snow!  The girls couldn't be any happier!  The first snow is always fun when you're little and this one has been pretty easy on my too since the roads are just fine to drive on!  Hee!

Since we are just hanging out today, I thought I'd share a fun card using the cute Yeti, Set, Go set by Lawn Fawn today!  It has a glassine envelope on the front to hold a gift card:

Yeti Gift Card

The yeti was stamped on Soft Sky cardstock and then colored with Copic markers.  I used a Signo white gel pen to color his hands and feet white.  I stamped my sentiment onto the glassine envelope using Staz-On ink so it wouldn't smear and then added some washi tape and sequin snowflakes!  This one was pretty quick and really fun!  I even used it as a class sample at the Scrapdoodles retreat this year!

Well, better keep this short- I have some crafting to do today!  Hee!  Hope you have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

-tessa

7 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

So cute! I love him with that gorgeous green bokeh paper!

Unknown said...

Very creative and adorable.

Annette Allen said...

adorable gift card holder.. thanks for joining us at Lawnscaping Challenge..

Anita said...

That is a super cute card!

Tamara said...

I totaly love this :)
Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping :)
xoxo Tamara

Arlene K said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Arlene K said...

Supercute!! And thanks for the tip to use staz-on ink on glassine.

 
site design by designer blogs