Tuesday, April 22, 2014

A Borrowed and Blue Card

Love is Rare Card 1- Tessa Wise

Hello!  Today I'm sharing a fun card that was recently published in Paper Crafts and Scrapbooking Magazine!  After a long break, I started submitting again around Christmas time and it's so fun to see my work in the magazine!  This one was created for the Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, and Something Blue call- isn't that fun?
I loved coming up with bits and pieces from my collection to work with- I pulled out the Memorabilia collection by Teresa Collins Designs to start with and found almost everything within it.  I found the library card and knew it would be my borrowed piece!  For my blue, I cut a heart out of that pretty blue patterned paper.  And for my New, I added some shiny sequins and a bit of the gold scallop border strip.  My something old was the only thing that came from elsewhere- it's an old book page that I punched into a scallop.  I thought it went along with the library theme my card ended up having :)

Love Is Rare Card 2- Tessa Wise

I'm so glad I got to share it with you today!  If you subscribe, check it out on page 36 of the May 2014 issue of Paper Crafts and Scrapbooks Magazine- you'll see a little shout out from Susan Opal in the From the Editors column, too!!
post signature

3 comments:

Christie said...

Fabulous card Tessa! Congrats on the publication! :)

Taheerah said...

I seriously love this card. It is awesome.

Marcy said...

Really like this card.

 
site design by designer blogs