Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Local Stampin' Up Classes in May

Hi there!  I am so excited to share a little peek at two classes I'll be teaching next month.  I'll be teaching at a Stampin' Up! crop my friend Keisha hosts every so often in Woodbridge, VA.  You can pop over to her blog for more details about the crop.  Now you are more then welcome to sign up for the whole day but if you'd just like to pop in for class, that works too!

Here are the details for my card class:

Kaliedascope Card Class Collage- Tessa Wise.jpg

Kaleidoscope Card Class
with Tessa Wise

Join us in making 5 unique cards featuring product from the Stampin' Up! Celebrate the Everyday mini catalog.  The colors come from the Kaleidoscope DSP collection and the stamps are from the Perfect Pennants set.  We will be exploring fun techniques such as shadow stamping, dry embossing, misting and heat embossing.  It will be lots of fun!!
$20.00
May 17th, 2014
1:00 pm
Westridge Swim and Racquet Club, Woodbridge, VA

And here are the details for the scrapbook class:

Oh Happy Day Layout 2- Tessa Wise.jpg

Oh Happy Day Scrapbook Class
with Tessa Wise

We will create a two-page layout that will hold 7+ photos!  There will be lots of stamping and a few diecuts for this one- it features the Starburst Sayings bundle from the Celebrate the Everyday mini catalog as well as the soon to be sold out I Am Me DSP collection.
$20.00
May 17th, 2014
4:00 pm
Westridge Swim and Racquet Club, Woodbridge, VA

As I said above, Keisha is hosting the crop and will also be taking payments.  She will have the Paypal link set up on her blog :)  Please let her know if you'd like your own set of stamps or extra paper added to your classes.

I'm really looking forward to these fun classes and cropping with my good friends!  I hope you'll be joining us!
post signature

1 comment:

Katie Ann Brooks said...

these look like fun, wish i could come!

 
site design by designer blogs