Thursday, April 3, 2014

Hello Spring Card

Hello Spring Card 1

Hello There!  I have a pretty spring card to share with you today using the Easter Scramble set by Newton's Nook Designs.  It's just a small set but boy is it versatile and fun to use!  I went for a watercolored look with it today- stamping the tulips onto watercolor paper and coloring it in with a water brush and my ink pads.  It was fun trying out different patterns on some of the eggs! :)

When I was done coloring them, I added some Wink of Stella glitter to each of them... I know you can't see it... I was trying to wait for a sunny day for pictures but it didn't work out.  I painted in some grass and a little bit of blue around each flower.  Then I added the sentiment- I combined the hello from the Winged Wishes set with the spring from the Easter Scramble set for this look.  Don't they work well together?

Hello Spring Card 2

Check out this set along with all the new spring releases at Newton's Nook Designs!

I don't know about you but in my neck of the woods, spring isn't quite sprung!  I'm ready for it though!  I can't wait to see some of my own tulips come up in the garden :)

Well, hope you have a great day!  Thanks for popping by today!

post signature

4 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Such a sweet card, I love the watercoloring!

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!!! ;)

Jennifer Jackson said...

This turned out so cute! Really love it! I like the blog design re-fresh too! Super cute!

Samantha Mann said...

absolutely beautiful card!! i LOVE the watercoloring! each egg is so unique and CUTE!! i love it!! and your and painted grass is incredible, too!! love this!!

 
site design by designer blogs