Wednesday, May 20, 2015

A Succulent Mini Canvas

Good morning!

Today I'm sharing a mini canvas I made for Waffle Flower Crafts' Watch It Wednesday Series.  It is so tiny!  Only 2x4 inches :)  I added magnets to the back so I could hang it on my fridge.


The tiny size was so fun to create on!  The tall succulent stamp from the Planted Stamp Set fit perfectly!  I used all sorts of fun supplies for this one!  It has lots of layers and different textures going on.  Here is a look at the details:


I created a video as I went to document the step-by-step process as well:



I am really enjoying the mixed media projects this month! It's always fun to try something different, right? :)

Thanks for stopping by today!
post signature

3 comments:

LauraJane:) said...

Really like the continuity of the texture from the stencil and the succulent stamp.

Jamie said...

I just watched your video and have to say this is such a wonderful idea! Your magnet is awesome:)

Shelly said...

Sooo cute!

 
site design by designer blogs