Monday, May 18, 2015

Little Miss Mia Thank You Cards for SRM

Hello!  I'm sharing a couple of cards on the SRM Sticker blog today and thought I'd share here too!  I created two cards using the adorable Little Miss Mia stamp set.  I personalized each one to look like my daughters.  I thought they would make cute teacher thank yous at the end of the year!

This first one features Mia with red hair, just like my little girl Natalie:


She was colored with Copic markers and then cut out.  The papers are from the Star Student collection by Bella Blvd.  The large Thanks sentiment from the We've Got Your Sticker- Thanks sheet is perfect on this one!  I love how it looks at the bottom of the panel.  I also added a bit of Midnight Blue Baker's Twine as a little accent.


The second card features Mia with brown hair and freckles, just like my daughter Zoey:


I stamped her onto a white cardstock panel and colored her with Copic markers.  I used foam adhesive tape to adhere it to the center of my card front.  The papers on this one are also from Bella Blvd's Star Student collection.  The sentiment is from the We've Got Your Sticker- Thanks sheet.


I have had so much fun playing with the Little Miss Mia stamp set!  I love how you can personalize it any way you want :)

Thanks for joining me today! 


post signature

2 comments:

Jill Norwood said...

Tessa your cards are adorable! Love that you colored then to look like your girls! Sweet!!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute cards!!

 
site design by designer blogs