Monday, May 11, 2015

Waffle Flower and Faber-Castell Inspiration Week and a Challenge Card

Good morning!  How was your weekend?  We packed so many things into our weekend that I am actually relieved it's Monday!  Lol!  Even with work and school, the routine will be nice.  If your kids play sports, you probably feel the same way!

Today's being Monday is fun anyways because I am sharing a mixed media project for the Waffle Flower and FAber-Castell Inspiration Week!  Here is a sneak peek- the full project is on the Waffle Flower Blog today:


The piece is a 6x12" canvas with lots of layering and color!  It was fun doing something different than my normal cards :)

Speaking of normal cards, I am also playing along with the new Waffle Flower Challenge!  It's also on the Waffle Flower Blog today :) Here is the inspiration photo:


And here is the card I made:


I loved the colors in the photograph and of course the daisies!  I've been so inspired by the Bloom Stamp Set and Dies lately!  I used the Summer Blend Ink Pad's #14-Sunshine for the centers.  I also incorporated a doily with the Doily Circle Die.  The sentiment was stamped on vellum to create a soft layer over the top of all that color!


The daisies are so addicting to stamp and cut out!  lol!  There were a lot of them on today's projects- weren't there? :)  They are such a happy flower!

I hope you'll have time to play along with us this time!  Pop over to the Waffle Flower Blog to check out more inspiration from our awesome design team!

Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope your Monday is off to a great start!
post signature

5 comments:

Shelly said...

Super SWEET, Tessa!

Dee said...

So many happy daisies! Beautifu combination with the terrific print flower pot and dies.

Sue D said...

Love the cheery daisies on your canvas and card.

Jingle said...

Your canvas looks great! I love this card SO MUCH!!!!! Seriously...it's pretty much just awesome.

Miriam Prantner said...

Great sneak of the canvas and I'm really loving this color combo! The doily in that orangey color is so pretty, and love the flowers!

 
site design by designer blogs