Thursday, May 7, 2015

Thank You Card for Waffle Flower Crafts

Hello!

I've been stocking up on Thank You cards lately- I never seem to have enough!  I paired the 100% Love Stamp Set with the Doily Circle Die for this one:


This one ended up bright and collagy, didn't it?  I started with a white card base and splattered it with gray mist.  Once it was dry I added a strip of striped pink patterned paper to the top on a slight diagonal.  I diecut the Doily Circle Die out of yellow cardstock and cut it in half.  I added it just below the pink strip.  Next, I stamped the Thank You with #13 Malibu from the Summer Blend Inkpad and cut it out.  I added it to the left side using dimensional foam tape to make it pop.


The embellishments are from Freckled Fawn and the sticker stitches are by SRM Stickers.  The bright colors are so fun on this one, aren't they?  I love how it all came together :)

Thanks for stopping by today!
post signature

3 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Love that doily and that great brad/button, what a fun combination!

Shelly said...

SO cute, Tessa!

Dee said...

Great color combination!

 
site design by designer blogs