Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Collector's Club: Simple Friendship Edition

Every few months I have a Collector's Club Class locally. We always have so much fun! This time around, I chose the Simple Friendship set to base all my cards on. I posted one card last week but have 4 more that we'll be doing in the class. Today I'll be sharing 2 projects!

Here they are:




Here are the class details:

Date: April 25th, 2009
Time: 5:00pm
Place: Kristen's House in Lorton, VA
Cost: $35.00

So, for $35.00, you get to come and stamp for a few hours, leave with 10 completed projects (2 each of 5 designs), learn some new techniques, chat with friends, AND take the stamp set home with you!!

Just email , call, or leave a comment with your contact info me if you're interested in joining us! I'll need an RSVP and payment by April 15, 2009 so I can order all of the supplies.

Hope all of you out in blogland have a good night!

-tessa

12 comments:

Krissie said...

Love the Walk in the park paper. The card and bag are so cute! I really like the bag, was that made with the Big Shot?

Unknown said...

VERY cool projects - I love the crinkled flowers on your card (caught my eye right off!). Good luck with your class!

Rose said...

I love these cards! Especially like the technique on your flowers! I will have to try this!

Rose

Jazy Girl said...

SOOOO amazing! I wish I lived by you so I could take this class! (I really love your creations!)

Jaimie said...

Cute projects! 10 projects is A LOT! How do you advertise for the Collector's Club? How many people usually show up?

Benjaman said...

Great workshop idea. I really like the card as well. Did you crumble the flower accents? Really enjoy your calming style of design. - Ben

Jamie Hurley said...

I am so wanting this die and may just have to get it. Fab projects!

Jess Lundahl said...

Your Collector's Club sounds like a wonderful idea. Thanks for sharing that. Your projects are superb!!

Jennifer Murai said...

Adorable Projects- Love the texture of the flowers. Darn it, you just added another set to my wish list :) TFS

Beth said...

This sounds like it will be a great gathering! These are awesome projects-love the flowers and you really highlighted Walk in the Park beautifully!

Jessica G. said...

Nice projects! I especially love the bag. I really want that die too!

Andrea said...

Ok, you twisted my arm! I'm in for the class!

 
site design by designer blogs