Monday, July 18, 2011

Best Friends Forever Samples

Good Morning!

Hope you had a great weekend! I had two great classes- and lots of fun! Thank you ladies for joining me in making cards this weekend!

Today I'm sharing a few more cards from the convention sample boards... did you see them there? Hee! Here are some featuring the Best Friends Forever set:

An elegant card:


A sweet card:


And a petal cone:




This set has quite a few useful stamps. Great ones for backgrounds, especially! I love the swirly one and the simple dots...

Hope you enjoy your day! Look for a second post from me around noon with information on the next round of Gallery Idol, too!

-tessa

1 comment:

Tricia L. said...

Hi, Tessa.
Really love the swirl background on your Sweet Card and the white eyelet border that you used! :-)

 
site design by designer blogs