Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Raining Flowers Card

Good Morning!

I have a pretty little card for you today using a great new stamp set- Raining Flowers! It is a larger set full of pretty flowers and their outlines. Since flowers are my favorite to use when I stamp, I was thrilled to find this set in my convention stampers box! Here is my card:



Goodies:
All products by Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Raining Flowers
Ink: Poppy Parade, Pear Pizazz, Sahara Sand classic inks
Paper: Sahara Sand, Pool Party, Whisper White cardstock; First Edition DSP
Accessories: Chantilly crochet trim, Basic Pearls, paper piercer, White Signo gel pen

I love how this card turned out! The color scheme really allows the red blossoms to pop! I used one of the outline stamps on the card base to add a subtle design to the background.

I've created quite a few samples with this set- 8 for the convention boards and also a few for upcoming classes- and I still find myself reaching for it. It's easy to use and I think you'll really like it!

Also, I've been getting so many nice comments and emails lately- I just wanted to say thank you! It is so nice to hear from people every now and then and your messages bring a smile to my face every time I read one! I really do appreciate them and all of you who stop by each day to see what I've created.

Hope you are off to a good day and thanks for stopping by!

-tessa

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this card! You've inspired me to work with this set a little more!

Bada-Bing Creations said...

I just ADORE this card and will be casing is as SOON as I get home from convention with that set! You are so talented!!!!!

Laurie said...

OH my goodness Tessa! I love this card! That pop of red is amazing! WOW!

 
site design by designer blogs