Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Delicate Doilies Thank You- Anyone want to swap?

Good Morning!

Last Saturday I held my first event as a business demo! I had a kickoff party at my house to introduce all my friends to the new catalog and some of my new classes. I've never held an event like this so I didn't really know what to expect but lots of my friends showed up, ate snacks, talked about the catalog, and participated in my make-n-take. I had a great time and I think everyone else did, too! Thank you to everyone who was able to make it!

For the make-n-take, I used the pretty new Delicate Doilies set. Here it is:



Goodies:
All products by Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Delicate Doilies, Just Believe
Ink: Pool Party, Poppy Parade, Calypso Coral, Sahara Sand classic inks; Jet Black Staz On
Paper: Sahara Sand, Poppy Parade, Whisper White cardstock; Pool Party textured cardstock; First Edition DSP
Accessories: Linen Thread, Victoria crochet trim

I wanted them to be detailed but simple for people to do. Everyone's turned out great so I think I succeeded!


I'm not going to convention this year. I went last year and had a great time! One of my favorite parts was swapping cards with everyone I met! Since I've got some extra cut from my party I thought I'd ask if anyone would like to swap through snail mail instead? I'll send you a card and you can send one of yours to me! I am open to swapping with anyone but I'd appreciate it if the card is made using SU! products so I can show it during my classes and such. Let me know if you're interested- tessamwise at gmail. com

Hope your day is off to a great start! Thanks for popping by!

-tessa

10 comments:

Andrea said...

I LOVE your card! Also, I've been thinking that it's time to try my hand at being a business demo again - I haven't pursued it since our move - so thanks for the inspiration for that too! I think you totally achieved a 'detailed look, yet simple to do' card; it's really fantastic! I won't be at Convention this year either :( What a great idea to do your own swap; I would love one if you don't mind swapping to Canada, I'll email you my address:)

Marilyn Goodrich said...

Beautiful! I love the color combination - so fresh! I'll email you for a swap :-)

Becky Cowley said...

Hey Tessa! I'm not going to make it to convention either, but I would so love to swap with you! I'll send you my address.

Valerie said...

This is so pretty - love your color mix. Just saw that set in the catalog and now I love it even more!

Laurie said...

Tessa your card is gorgeous! I love those doilies! You are so talented! So happy to be in the Idol group with you!!

Angie Tieman said...

Beautiful card! Congrats on your first event!!

Krystal said...

Tessa your cards are always so beautiful! I would love to swap! I'll email you. Thanks!

Kelly said...

Tessa, I love your cards! And I'd love to swap...I sent you an email.

Lindsay said...

Love that doily set!! I may just have to get it for myself! Thanks for the inspiration!!

StinkerbellSteph said...

Love the way the delicate doilies mixed w/this color combo & w/the newsprint. Such a darling card!

 
site design by designer blogs