Friday, July 1, 2011

A great day for a new catalog!

Hello! I'm just winding down my busy day and thought I'd pop on and share a few exciting things Stampin' Up! has going on today! First, the new catalog is live and ready to shop from!!!


Check it out online when you get a chance- there are so many pretty things in it and the artwork is great! The samples are so inspiring this time around- I think they get better every year!

If you are wanting everything from the new catalog, then this next news is for you! Stampin' Up! is offering a limited time $99.00 Starter kit! It is full of great new products as well as all the perks of being a demonstrator- extra money, free stamps, demo discount! :)


It also comes with a free mini Christmas kit that looks so cute- lots of great stuff from the next Holiday mini are included, too!


If this sounds like something you're interested in, please don't hesitate to comment, email, or call for more information! I've linked my website with a better list of what's included to the picture above as well.

Hope you have a great weekend! I'll be spending it making samples for all of my July classes- I'm SO excited! Getting crafty is my favorite thing! Hopefully I'll have lots to share in the coming weeks!

Thanks for the visit today!

-tessa

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs