Monday, September 19, 2011

From our Disney Vacation...

Good morning!

My day is not starting out as I had planned- I've got both girls home from school (one sick and one for speech screening) and I'm feeling a little overwhelmed by the house full! I don't think anything on my to do list is going to be done today... I guess there is always tomorrow, right?

Today I am posting another page from our first day at Disney World. We went to Typhoon Lagoon and we loved it! They had a fun area just for little kids and these pictures were taken there on a cute little waterslide they had. The girls would go down and then run back up to the top to go again! Serious fun for these girls! Here is my page:


I used Echo Park's Splash line on this page. I sanded the edges and added a sprinkle of my white Mr. Huey spray just for fun. I also popped up some of my stickers. I know... very simple! I like how it turned out though.

OK! Gonna keep it short so I can go take care of these kiddos!

-tessa

1 comment:

Kathy Martin said...

Fabulous page! LOVE those fish! :)

 
site design by designer blogs