Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A Fun Banner Card

Hello!

I wanted to pop on and post a cute little card I made yesterday- My card mojo disappeared for a little bit and I made myself sit down and make something to urge it to come back! :) Here is what I made:


Goodies:

Stamps: Warmest of Wishes hostess set from Stampin' Up!
Ink: Lucky Limeade, Pink Pirouette, Peach Parfait classic inks by Stampin' Up!
Paper: cardstock by Bazzill; patterns by Jillibean Soup and Stampin' Up!
Accessories: letter stickers by KI Memories; die cut by Jillibean Soup; baker's twine, Dazzling Details, Mini Brad, and Crystal Effects by Stampin' Up!

I've been doing lots of fall cards lately but just felt like something different so I went for a fun, springlike pallet instead. It was just what I needed to kick my mojo up and hopefully now I can focus on my next project, Christmas card classes! I can't believe it's that time of year already!

Anyways, hope you enjoy your day!

-tessa

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs