Thursday, September 29, 2011

Watercolored Pear Card

Today I have another fall card for you! I've used the pear image in the Faith in Nature hostess set- a great pick if you ask me! Here is my card:


Goodies:
All products are by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Stamps: Faith in Nature set
Ink: Peach Parfait, Lucky Limeade, More Mustard, Sahara Sand, Crumb Cake classic inks; Jet Black StazOn
Paper: Sahara Sand, Peach Parfait, Confetti White cardstock; First Edition DSP; patterned paper by Jillibean Soup
Accessories: Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch, Linen Thread, Spritzer; button- unknown

I watercolored the pear first and then spritzed and inked the background to make it a little more dingy. I think it would be fun to make a whole set of these cards, each with a different image as the focal point. I think that's what I'll do tonight while watching Greys Anatomy or Project Runway... I haven't decided yet which I want to watch! :)

Hope you have a great day!

-tessa

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs