Thursday, January 3, 2013

Another Bicycle Card

Yes, another bicycle card... I really can't help it!  It is my favorite stamp! :) Here, I've colored it with a blend of Stampin' Up! markers and Copic markers:


Stamps: Bicycle by Hero Arts, Sweet Essentials set by Stampin' Up!
Ink: Onyx Black Versafine Ink
Paper: Naturals White, Melon Mambo, and Peach Parfait cardstock by Stampin' Up!; pattern papers from Farm Girl and Make it Merry lines by October Afternoon
Accessories: Linen Thread by Stampin' Up!; Copic markers; Stampin' Up! markers

Denim patterned paper has become a favorite of mine.  I have a hard time passing it up when I see it at my scrapbook store.   It looks very pretty with bold, bright pops of color and it has an easy, casual feel to it.  

So what are you up to today?  I've got a little shopping to do and my favorite 2 year old coming to visit in the afternoon!  I am looking forward to silly little smiles and lots of giggles!

Well, I hope you enjoy your day and thank you for stopping by my blog!

-tessa

1 comment:

Miriam Prantner said...

What a cute card! I love the combination of patterned papers!

 
site design by designer blogs