Friday, January 18, 2013

Oh, Hello!

On my search for new challenges to play along with, I found the Retro Sketches site, a blog dedicated to card sketches.  I couldn't help but play along with this week's great sketch!  Here is what I made:


Goodies:
Stamps: Oh, Hello set by Stampin' Up!
Ink: Going Gray, Pear Pizazz, Regal Rose inks by Stampin Up!; Versafine Onyx Black
Paper: Naturals White cardstock and First Edition DSP by Stampin' Up!; pink and gray patterns from Woodland collection by October Afternoon; pink cardstock by Bazzill
Accessories: Oval die set, Chantilly crochet trim, linen thread, Dazzling Diamonds by Stampin' Up!

I ordered the Oh, Hello bundle as soon as the Stampin' Up! Spring mini went live!  I am still kicking myself for not ordering the patterned papers right away... they are in my next order for sure!  I want soooo many goodies from the mini this year!

Isn't that sketch great?  I will definitely be checking Retro Sketches out again!

Well, since today is Friday, my hubby is home and we are going out to a fun lunch!  I think I'm going to talk him into Cheesecake Factory... one just opened in our town and we haven't tried it yet- I've heard their cheesecake is awesome!

Hope you have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by today!

-tessa


5 comments:

Taheerah said...

Love this cutie of a card Tessa! The colours are perfect and I love that flower too!!

Kelly Griglione said...

Oh is this beautiful!! Love the soft patterned papers all together ... and the pink and the gray. A perfect mix!!

Miriam Prantner said...

This is so pretty! I love it! Hope you have a great lunch!

Unknown said...

This is just gorgeous, so pretty and feminine! Thanks for popping by my blog & have a wonderful weekend:)

Keisha said...

Love this! I feel a CASE coming on....

 
site design by designer blogs