Friday, January 11, 2013

Birds on the Wire Card

Hi!
Yay!  It's Friday!!  My hubby is home with me today so we are going to go out for a yummy lunch and then prep our dining room for painting.  I am happy to be painting this weekend!  I also get to wish a happy birthday to my sweet little niece Seyla!  The girls are happy about the party! :)

Today I'm sharing a card I made awhile ago using the For the Birds stamp set by Stampin' Up!


This card is pretty cute in real life but now that I'm looking at the picture, it looks like these poor birds are yelling at each other!  Hee!  The little pink one looks hopping mad!  the patterned papers are from the Cakewalk collection by October Afternoon- perfect for springtime!

Well, I'm going to keep this short so I can get out the door early today!  Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a  great weekend!

-tessa

2 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

This is so sweet! Love it!

Wida said...

so stinkin' cute!!! I love the pattern combination so much

 
site design by designer blogs