Thursday, January 17, 2013

Smile Crocodile

Hello There!  How's your Thursday going?  I'm taking a break from folding laundry to share a card with you!  This one features the Critters Down Under set by Lawn Fawn:


All the animals in this set are so cute!  I wanted to make it look like he was heading into the water.  I think the patterns I chose made it look a little too busy... oops!  Patterned papers are my favorite!

I can't wait to get some of the new Lawn Fawn goodies they're coming out with this season!  I have my eye on quite a few and luckily, my lss has them on order all ready!  If only I didn't have to wait...

Well, I better get back to my chores- if i finish up quick, I might have time to squeak out a card before dinner time! :)

Thanks for stopping by,

-tessa

2 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

This is so cute! I love the LF critters and love these papers!

Taheerah said...

This little guy is cute cute *cute*!! And this card makes me all kinds of happy!!

 
site design by designer blogs