Saturday, November 15, 2014

Merry Christmas Card for the Waffle Flower Challenge

Hello!  It's time for some Waffle Flower Challenge inspiration!  Have you had a chance to play along yet? This month's challenges were so fun!



I used the inspirational photo to base my card on this time- I loved the gold glitter and the little animals.  Here is what I came up with:


I paired the Holiday Labels- Merry stamp set with the Flower Circles die set for this one.  I stamped out the Merry Christmas label in dark aqua ink and diecut it with the larger circle die.  I love the little stitching lines!  What a fun detail!  I stamped the deer next, with brown ink, and then added the tiny snowflakes with tan ink.  I wrapped the label with a bit of linen thread and tied it in a bow.

My white card base was embossed with a star embossing folder and then overlayed with a strip of vellum down the center.  I diecut the flower from a soft gold glitter paper and added it to the card with thin foam adhesive.  I added the label to the center of the flower  with a thicker foam adhesive to finish it all off.


I hope you get a chance to play along with the challenge this time around!  Don't forget to pop over to the Waffle Flower Blog today to see what the other members of the challenge team created too! :)

Thanks for stopping by!
post signature

3 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

So pretty! I love the star embossing with the gold sparkle from the flower die!

Shelly said...

This is GORGEOUS!!!

Crafty Math Chick said...

AWESOME! Such impressive stitching too, circles are TOUGH! Love that sparkly paper too! :)

 
site design by designer blogs