Thursday, November 6, 2014

Snowy Greetings Card

Good morning!  I'm so happy it's Thursday- it means tomorrow is Friday and I've got some fun crafty shopping planned!  I can't wait!  :)  It also means that it's my day to share a card on the Newton's Nook Designs blog!  I used the new Flaky Friends set to create this one:


I started with a piece of white cardstock and drew a hill with my pencil so I could place my snowmen in sort of a curved line.  I stamped them all out and erased the line.  I colored them all using Copic markers, adding just a bit of glitter to each one for some fun sparkle!

When I was finished coloring, I pieced the hats and scarves on over the snowmen.  Then I fussy cut around each of them, only going to where the pencil line connected them all so that the hill below them was intact.


I used some fun patterned papers from Lawn Fawn and Doodlebug to really make these cute snowmen stand out.  I also stamped my greeting onto a banner and added it to the bottom of the card.  The sequin snowflakes are from Stampin' Up!  They are so cute!!

I made a snowman for each person in my family- isn't that fun?  I love that they included a cat and dog in the set- I can include Morris, too!  :)

Hope you have a great day!  Thanks for popping by!

post signature
 
site design by designer blogs