Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Thanksgiving Table Treats for SRM

I had so much fun making these cute treat boxes for the SRM blog- I can't wait to display them on Thanksgiving!  It's always fun to give a little treat on the holidays and I thought I'd use a kraft pillow box for mine this time.


I used stamps from Darcie's, patterned papers from Pink Paislee's Solstice 6x6 pad, gold doiliesStrawberry Coral twine, and the Fall sentiment stickers from SRM to decorate my boxes.  I colored the stamped images with Prismacolor colored pencils and fussy cut around them.


Isn't this sentiment perfect for this cute image of the kid dressed up as a turkey?  I love how they look together!  I also love how the gold doily looks peeking out from behind.


Although the boxes don't easily pop open, I used the Strawberry Coral twine to keep them closed through dinner.  We have a lot of kids at our holiday party and I thought the extra twine might keep their hands away from the treats until after dinner. :)


The sentiment stickers were adhered to white cardstock.  I cut them into shapes using a couple of my favorite diecuts.  I used foam dimensional adhesive to adhere them down- I love the dimension it adds!


Thanks for joining me today!  I hope you have fun planning your upcoming holiday table decor!

post signature
 
site design by designer blogs