Wednesday, March 4, 2015

A Little Sunshine Today

I am in need of a little sunshine today so I'm going to share this card I made with one of my favorite Lawn Fawn sets- Sunny Skies:


I started with a white card base and added the striped background paper next.  I added a panel of white cloud printed acetate over the top of it.  I diecut the tag from the Tag, You're It Die set and stamped the sentiment in the center.  I also splattered it with some pale blue mist.

The sun was stamped and cut out of yellow cardstock.  I layered the tag and sun onto my card front and added a few white sequins and a bit of twine to embellish it.


I'm entering this one in the latest Lawnscaping Challenge :)  I love dots and stripes!!


Thanks for popping by today!!
post signature

10 comments:

Jennifer Jackson said...

Adorable! I love that cute cloud acetate!

Shelly said...

Such a bright and happy card! Hope you get some sunshine soon! ;)

Miriam Prantner said...

So cute! Love those clouds and the happy sun!

Samantha Casey said...

Super adorable card! I really love the layout, it is so much fun! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
-Samantha

Roxanne O'Brien said...

GREAT card!!!! I love the bright pop of yellow from the sun and the clouds are just so subtle, but perfect. And the dots of the tag and sequins add the perfect accent. Thank you for playing along with Lawnscaping Challenge! -Roxanne

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

Such a super fun and bright and happy take on our challenge! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!

Sharna W. said...

Super bright & happy card! Love the cloudy acetate.

Unknown said...

I love you striped background, what a happy card!!

Christiana said...

Love this sweet and simple card design, Tessa! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!

Christiana said...

Love this sweet and simple card design, Tessa! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!

 
site design by designer blogs