Tuesday, March 3, 2015

You Totally Rock Card

Hi!  How's your day going?  We are still having cold weather but after the weekend away, it doesn't seem so bad! :)  I had the best time at the Doodle Crew Retreat over the weekend!  My class went well and I got sooo much done!  It was amazing!

Today I'm sharing a card I made with some Paper Smooches goodies!  I picked up a few new sets recently including the adorable Uplifters sentiment set.  I thought it would be fun to mix it with one of my older sets- Teen Routine.  Here's what I made:


I diecut the white paper with the Paper Die and stamped the sentiment near the bottom.  I also stamped some musical notes in the center where I planned to put the ipod.  I stamped the ipod on white paper and colored it with colored pencils.  After it was colored, I cut around it and added it to the diecut with foam adhesive.


I'm so glad I had time to pull out these cute stamps!  They were so fun to work with! :)  I'm going to add it to the Paper Smooches Challenge this week as well- it's an anything goes challenge!


Thanks for stopping by today!
post signature

3 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

So cute! I love this image with this sentiment!

Mary-Anne V said...

Great card...love the masculine feel and the cool tone colours.

Larissa Heskett said...

WOWOWOWOWOWOW!! This is AWESOME!! I LOVE the FUN Design and your patterned paper choices!! THANKS SO MUCH for joining us on the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge Blog and I hope you'll join us again this week!! =) Have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

 
site design by designer blogs