Monday, March 16, 2015

Showered With Love Card

I've had this adorable stamp set by Taylored Expressions for about a year- I'm glad I finally pulled it out to play!


Aren't the whales cute?  :)  I started the card by stamping the waves with different colored blue ink.  I like that they aren't perfectly lined up.  I stamped the sentiment next with black ink.  The whales were stamped with two shades of the blue ink I used previously and then diecut out.  I added foam adhesive and figured out where I wanted them to go.  Before adding them to the card, I stamped the spout above where the bigger whale would go.  I colored in the hearts with a red Copic marker and also added some sequins.  The whales were adhered last.  Here's a closer look:


I'm adding this to the latest Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge link up- it's all about animals!  :)

Hope you are having a great day!!
post signature

5 comments:

Shelly said...

ADORABLE!

Kristie W. said...

This is really cute! Love the multi colored waves!

Jingle said...

This is adorable!

Miriam Prantner said...

So cute! I love the sequins you added to the spouting water!

Michelle said...

Such a fun way to use sequins! I love this sweet little whale. So cute, Tessa! Thank you for sharing your fun card with us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.
~Michelle

 
site design by designer blogs