Saturday, March 21, 2015

Painting By The Numbers

Hi!  

I had an emergency come up and couldn't post this yesterday- sorry!  

I am so excited to be playing along with Paper Issues and Waffle Flower Crafts today!  We mixed the February Swag Bag from Paper Issues with the Calendar Numbers Stamp Set from Waffle Flower Crafts:


I used the Calendar Numbers Stamp Set to create a patterned background on my white card front.  I stamped the ones to make a plus :)  I also used the zero outline to create a scallop pattern on the journaling card.

The fun bits and pieces are all from the Swag Bag- such fun things in it!!  I layered them to create a fun focal point on my card.


I love it when two fun companies link up!  Please hop over to the Paper Issues Blog for more information and for a linky party!
post signature
 
site design by designer blogs