Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A Happy Birthday for Uncle Jason and a Nice Surprise...

When I finally turned the computer on and checked my email this morning I was surprised with 19 new messages- a lot for me in one morning! I check my email all the time (I think I'm addicted) so I never have more then 7! Today, my emails had good news! I made the top picks for last week's color challenge at Kristina Werner's blog! Hee! It definitely made my day!!

Today I am sharing a card I made for my brother in law Jason. Another one of those darn boy cards I have so much trouble with... Again, I kept it simple, relying on the patterned paper for it's coolness. Hee!

Here is the card:



Goodies:

Stamps: A Little Somethin' set, Big Deal Alphabet set, A Little Birthday Cheer set, Take a Number wheel- all by Stampin' Up!
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Tangerine Tango Classic Inks by Stampin' Up!; Versamark
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White card stock by Stampin' Up!; patterned paper part of Zach's Life (Little Yellow Bicycle) by Deja View
Accessories: Dimensionals

HB stands for Happy Birthday. I cased the idea from a card in last July's Cards magazine. Simple, right?

Anyways, hope you are having a good day! One more boy card to go!

-tessa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Tessa, I love your boy cards. Congratulations on the color challenge.

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Great guy card. Congrats on being selected.

 
site design by designer blogs