Monday, January 12, 2009

A Little Something Different...

I'm not sure if I entirely like this card but I'll share anyways... After a long weekend doing inventory at my LSS, this is all I have! Here is the card:



Goodies:
All products by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Stamps: Petal Pizazz set, En Francais background, Simple Messages by Hero Arts
Ink: Rose Red, Pink Pirouette Classic Inks; Versamark, Jet Black Staz On
Paper: Whisper White, Old Olive card stock, Maine Blueberry DSP, Fresh Cuts note cards
Accessories: Kraft taffeta ribbon, Scallop Edge punch, Filigree Brads, Rhinestone Jewel Brads, Dimensionals, Clear embossing powder

I used the emboss resist technique on the note card, stamping with my En Francais background stamp, heat embossing, and then rubbing over it with Pink Pirouette ink. I knew what color scheme I wanted to use but the end result isn't at all what I thought it would be!

Hope your day is going well! Thanks for stopping by today!

-tessa

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Love the card Tessa! I was at the inventory too. I really need to take one (or more LOL) of your card classes. I've been trying to make some cards and except for the one I have posted on my blog, I don't like the way any of them turn out. :( Hopefully, I can get into one of your classes soon!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

This is very nice. I like the cut out flower and how you dressed it up with more punches.

 
site design by designer blogs