Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Trio of Hearts Valentine

Today I'm posting a cute, quick Valentine card. I had fun making it last night. Here it is:



Goodies:
All products by Stampin' Up!

Stamps: A Happy Heart set
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Ruby Red Craft inks; Versamark
Paper: Red Riding Hood, Very Vanilla, Pink Pirouette cardstock; Pink Pirouette textured card stock; Candy Lane DSP
Accessories:
Clear embossing powder, Dimensionals, Kraft taffeta ribbon

I stamped and embossed all of the hearts and cut them out. The brighter pink one is clear embossing powder on pink pirouette paper. I then dabbed some regal rose ink over the top to give it some contrast.


Well, I won't be posting much in the next month. We are moving this week into a new house then, next week I leave for a three week visit to Seattle. I'll post when I can but my normal card making will be put on hold until the end of March.

Hope you are having a great day!

-tessa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI TESSA YOUR CARDS ARE ALWAYS SO PRETTY!
LAURIE

Susan (peebsmama) said...

This is a cute vday card. Good luck on your move and have a fun trip. We went to Seattle a couple of years ago for our vacation. The scenery outside the city is great.

 
site design by designer blogs