Friday, January 16, 2009

Thank You, From the Birds...

A quick little post today. I found some goodies I forgot I had while I was cleaning up and got inspired to create a quick card! Here it is:



Goodies:

Stamps: Hero Arts
Ink: Chocolate Chip Classic ink by Stampin' Up!
Paper: Old Olive, Kraft card stock by Stampin' Up!; My Minds Eye, Tres Jolie collection patterned paper
Accessories: Stickles by Ranger, Jewel Flower by Hero Arts, Dimensionals and Chocolate Chip wide grosgrain ribbon by Stampin' Up!


Like I said, quick post! Hope your day is going well!

-tessa

2 comments:

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Very cute! I'm really liking this new Hero Arts line! How's the move coming along? Where are you all moving?

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Great colors and combo of patterned papers.

 
site design by designer blogs