Thursday, January 15, 2009

Valentine's Mini by Laurie

Hi! Nothing from me today... I was busy packing and cleaning my craft area and then I got sucked in to watching American Idol. I love it! Instead, I thought I'd share a cute project by Laurie, an instructor down at Scrapdoodles where I teach. These photos don't even do this book justice! It is sooo cute and well done! She used Basic Gray's Bittersweet line to makeover a neat, part chiboard and part acrylic album. There are tons of little details that she's incorporated in a way that makes it look so put together and fun at the same time. Here it is:




Laurie will be teaching this class at Scrapdoodles in Fredericksburg, VA on Sunday, February 8th, 2009 at 12:30. If you are in the area, please stop by the store or give them a call at 540-548-3788 to sign up!

I am hoping to get the bulk of my mess cleaned up today so hopefully I'll be posting something new tomorrow!

As always, thanks for stopping by!

-tessa

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I hope she does a kit for that class because I will buy it. Just don't feel right missing church for a class. Oh well!

Anonymous said...

That looks really cool - I think I will haul it down to the store and take that class!

 
site design by designer blogs