Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Trio of Flowers

For some reason my little girl Natalie is waking up way too early this week. Today we were up at 5:45am! One thing it does give me is quiet time to stamp! Hee! I made this while she was watching some morning cartoons...



Goodies:
All products by Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Petal Pizazz set, Heard from the Heart set
Ink: Baja Breeze, Tangerine Tango, Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip classic inks
Paper: Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Kraft card stock; Tangerine Tango textured card stock
Accessories: Scallop Edge punch, piercing tool, White Signo Gel pen, Rhinestone brads, Chocolate Chip wide grosgrain ribbon


Nothing too fancy on this card... Stamped the flowers and leaves onto white card stock and trimmed around them. After I punched the scallop, I crumpled it up real good before I adhered it. It really adds some texture to this card!

Hope you have a great day! I will be packing up some of my craft goodies today... we are moving in 2 weeks!

Thanks for looking!

-tessa

4 comments:

Nancy L. said...

you are just so creative! love that card!

Anonymous said...

This is just so cute Tessa!! I may just have to CASE it like I did your little duckie one. I put mine on my blog today and linked to yours. Love this card - it's very pretty!!!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I like how you crumpled the scalloped border.

Nancy Riley said...

These flowers are so cute! GREAT design!

 
site design by designer blogs