Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Pink Petal Pizazz

Today is rainy and yucky outside which means that my two wonderful, adorable girls will probably turn in to monsters in about an hour... Luckily I got my cards for a swap that I participate in done last night! I think I may love my new Petal Pizazz set that will be in the new SU! catalog! I was really sad to lose my favorite large flower set (Fabulous Flowers) to the retired list last month and was hoping a new, larger set would take it's place! Sure enough, Petal Pizazz to my rescue! Hee! Here is the card I made with it last night:



Goodies:
All products by Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Petal Pizazz set
Ink: Pink Pirouette Classic Ink, Versamark
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Regal Rose card stock; Sweet Always DSP
Accessories: Chocolate Chip wide grosgrain ribbon, Scallop Edge punch, White embossing powder, Circle Rhinestone Brads

I embossed the smaller flower with White embossing powder. It really pops off of the Regal Rose paper!

They recently announced the retiring accessories list and I am happy to say that my most used DSP, Sweet Always made it to the new catalog! I just love this color scheme and it works with so many stamps that I have!

Well, I hope all of you have a great day! I am going to try to sneak in a a quick card before the girls go stir crazy!

Thanks for stopping by!

-tessa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this card! I wish I could get over my "fear" of trying to cards pretty enough to give away. LOL

Anonymous said...

Sorry that would be "...trying to make cards..." Jeeze

 
site design by designer blogs