Thursday, January 8, 2009

A Little Blueberry Flower Card

Today I am posting a little card I made this morning. I have almost a whole pack of the Maine Blueberry DSP left and since it is retiring, I thought I should try to use it rather then save it! Here is the little 4x4 card I made with it:



Goodies:
All products by Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Petal Pizazz set, Dreams du Jour set
Ink: Not Quite Navy, Bashful Blue, Old Olive classic inks
Paper: Whisper White, Not Quite Navy, Bashful Blue card stock; Maine Blueberry DSP
Accessories: Paper Piercer, Signo White Gel pen, Rhinestone brads, Filigree brads, Dimensionals

I am planning to make a little set of these this week for a Hostess gift to give at my next workshop.

Oh! I almost forgot! I am excited to say that a card I made was selected as a winner in January's "Flower Fest" contest in Stampin' Up!'s Demo magazine Stampin' Success. My card and picture will be in March's issue!! I also get to pick out three new stamp sets as a prize! Pretty great if you ask me!!

Anyways, thanks for stopping by and taking a peek today!

-tessa

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is SO cute!! I'm tyring really hard after seeing cards like this to resist getting this set - I have so many flowers already!!! Ahhh!!! Love the LO and the colors - the card is so refreshing!

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

That card looks bigger than a 4x4. It's amazing how photos can do that. Congrats on the Stampin' Success win!
I'll make sure I read that copy! You deserve it!

Jaspere said...

This is just beautiful. The colors are great and love your embellishments.

Nancy Riley said...

Super cute card! Congrats on your Flower Fest win ... very exciting!

Nancy L. said...

Congrats on your card being elected! You really do make some beautiful cards!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

This is so nice. I love the color combo of this DSP. And what a nice hostess gift. Congrats on the award.

Anonymous said...

Lovely card, and what a nice gift for your hostess! Congratulations on making the Stampin' Success! I can't wait to see your creation!

 
site design by designer blogs