Saturday, January 3, 2009

Birthday Card for Grandma

Today is Saturday and I've got all sorts of things planned but I wanted to pop on and share the card I created for my Grandma Donna's birthday. (see mom, I didn't forget! Hee!) I used one of my favorite stamp sets by Stampin' Up, Bloomin' Beautiful. The flowers are just so much fun to watercolor! Here is the card:



Goodies:
All products by Stampin' Up! Unless otherwise noted.

Stamps: Bloomin' Beautiful set, Upsy Daisy set
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Pretty in Pink, Blush Blossom, Cameo Coral, Mellow Moss Classic inks; Jet Black Staz On
Paper: Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Blush Blossom card stock; watercolor paper; patterned paper by Kaiser Craft
Accessories: Very Vanilla wide grosgrain ribbon, Corner Rounder punch, Paper Piercer, Crystal Effects, White Signo gel pen, Dimensionals, Aquapainter, Gold Liquid Pearls by Ranger Arts

I inked and added faux stitching around all the edges for an added touch. I also added Crystal Effects over the vase so it looks like glass. A little paper piecing and watercoloring and voila!

Hope you all have a wonderful day! Thanks for stopping by!

-tessa

2 comments:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

This is very pretty. Perfect for a grandma. I like the combo of patterned papers you chose.

Andrea said...

Beautiful, Tessa! She is going to love it!

 
site design by designer blogs