Monday, March 9, 2009

Beautiful Blue Butterfly

I've been a card making fool today so I thought I'd pop on and share another that I made. Here it is:



Goodies:
All products by Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Simple Friendship set
Ink: Baja Breeze, Close to Cocoa, chocolate Chip classic inks
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Kraft card stock; Parisian Breeze Specialty DSP
Accessories: Dazzling Diamonds, Scallop Edge punch, Top Note die, Piercing tool, Dimensionals, Sponges

My friend Ashley let me borrow her Top Note die for the Sizzix on Saturday and I love it! It may just end up on my next order! I don't have the Sizzix Big Shot yet and have been holding out for it because I already have a Cricut machine. The dies for the Big Shot just keep getting better though! I think I'll be spending some money soon! Hee!

I did a little distressing with sponges around the edges of my papers. I also added a little glitz with the Dazzling Diamonds on the little butterfly's wings. I am loving how it turned out!

Hope you are having a great day!

-tessa

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs