Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Lil' Fox

Today is another sunny day in my neck of the woods! We just came in from a few hours of sunshine and I thought I'd sit down and blog real quick... Today's card is for Kristen! She and I cut out these cute little foxies at Scrapdoodles last weekend! We've been playing around with different types of felt and finally found one that would work with the Quikutz Revolution. How cute is this little guy:



Goodies:

Stamps: Best Yet set by Stampin' Up! Screen is by Stamper's Anonymous
Ink: VersaFine in Onyx; Jet Black StazOn; Versamark; Old Olive, Creamy Caramel Classic inks by Stampin' Up!
Paper: Cardstock by Bazzill; patterned paper by My Mind's Eye
Accessories: ribbon and Clear embossing powder by Stampin' Up!; White Signo Gel Pen; Fox die by Quikutz; felt from Michaels... I don't know who it's by though!

I'll be posting my cards for my April class at Scrapdoodles in the next couple of days. I've been playing around with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists and love them!

Hope you enjoy the rest of your day!

-tessa

1 comment:

Anita said...

You are so darn creative!! I love looking at your blog to see what you've come up with next on your projects!!

 
site design by designer blogs