Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Glimmery Background Card...

Last night I got to play around with some new products I picked up down at Scrapdoodles over the weekend! New stuff is always the best!! I wanted to try to mess around with some of the new Glimmer Mists from Tattered Angels... My favorite thing to do so far is make glimmery backgrounds! Here is a card I made using glossy white cardstock and Sherbet colored Glimmer Mist:



I don't think the picture does this card justice... it is so sparkly and pretty in real life! I am planning on teaching this technique in my April Cards class down at the store. I hope some of you can make it!

Hope you are having a great day! We are off to Target to pick up my daughter Zoey's latest obsession... Beverly Hills Chihuahua! We saw it together in the theater and she's been waiting for it to come out on DVD ever since! I guess it could be worse...

Thanks for stopping by!

-tessa

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs