Sunday, March 22, 2009

Flowers for a Friend card

Hello! Today I wanted to share a couple of quick cards I made last night! I crop almost every weekend at my friend Dawnette's house and always have so much fun! Last night, our friend Brenda was also there and needed to come up with a baby card... I've been dying to make one of these cuties for soo long and finally had a chance! She loved it! Here is what we made:



Goodies:

Paper: Bazzill Basics, Stampin' Up!
Accessories: Scallop Circle Punch, 5/8 Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch by Stampin' Up!; Star is from the George Cricut Cartridge.

I also made this last night:




Goodies:
All products by Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Petal Pizazz set, Hope Happens set
Ink: Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red, So Saffron, Close to Cocoa Classic inks; Versamark
Paper: Kraft, Whisper White cardstock; Sweet Slumber Specialty DSP
Accessories: Top Note Sizzix Die, So Saffron Wide Grosgrain Ribbon, Pewter Build-a-Brads, Fire Circle Rhinestone brads, Dimensionals, Sponge Daubers, White embossing powder

I stamped and hand cut the flowers. Then I inked up the edges of my diecut and patterned paper. I added the ribbon and brads to the flowers. Next I stamped the quote on the diecut with Versamark and added white embossing powder. After I heat set it, I placed my flowers using dimensionals. The Petal Pizazz set is so easy to use! A few flowers with the right placement makes for an easy card!

Hope you are enjoying your weekend! I had a great one!

Thanks for stopping by~

-tessa

1 comment:

Colleen Kramer said...

So cute! I really love the 2nd card. Colors are great and the layout works so well. I've shied away from that flowers set, but you really have showcased it here! I've spent considerable time browsing through your newly discovered blog. BEAUTIFUL! I've subscribed and can't wait to see your next creations! Thanks for all the time to load your pics and ingredients.

 
site design by designer blogs