Thursday, March 19, 2009

Springtime Cards

I love the color scheme of the Chloe's Closet line by Making Memories! Pretty oranges, yellows, greens and blues... so springlike! Here are a couple cards I made yesterday with it:




Goodies:

Stamps: Simple Friendship set by Stampin' Up!
Ink: So Saffron Classic ink by Stampin' Up!; Tangerine Chalk Ink by Colorbox
Paper: Very Vanilla card stock by Stampin' Up!; Textured card stock by Bazzill; Chloe's Closet patterned paper by Making Memories
Accessories: Scallop Edge punch by Fiskars; White Brads by American Crafts; White Signo Gel Pen; Stickles and Perfect Pearls by Ranger; Piercing tool, So Saffron wide grosgrain ribbon, Kiwi Kiss striped grosgrain ribbon, peircing tool. Dimesionals by Stampin' Up!

Does anyone else think it's weird that Making Memories is only selling this line at Michaels? I think there are a few lines like that at Target, too. I wish we could get it at the LSS by the sheet! I'd buy even more! Hee! And, I could use it for classes, too!

Hope you have a great day! The girls and I are baking Chocolate Chip cookies and hopefully playing outside a little. I am hoping it doesn't rain on us too much today!

Thanks for stopping by today!

-tessa

1 comment:

Mona Pendleton said...

This card is so fresh and spring like! I love it!

 
site design by designer blogs