Monday, March 16, 2009

Shabby Little Bird Card

Hi! After a busy weekend, I'm finally getting a chance to relax and blog a little! I made this card at my friend Dawnette's house on Saturday night- I love how this little guy turned out!



Goodies:
All products by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Stamps: Friends 24-7 set; En Francais background set
Ink: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke, Pumpkin Pie Classic inks
Paper: Confetti White, Kraft card stock; Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip textured card stock; Parisian Breeze Specialty DSP
Accessories: Scallop Edge punch, Kraft taffeta ribbon, White Signo Gel pen, Aqua Painter, Piercing Tool, Sponge Daubers,Dimensionals; scrap of blue lace- Fancy Pants


I finally tried rouching my ribbon! I loved how it turned out and I think it looks great on this card! I stamped my bird in different colors by using the markers to fill in directly on the stamp. The flowers are watercolored and then cut out by hand. I inked around the edges of the DSP with a sponge dauber and some Chocolate Chip ink just to distress it a little.

Thanks for stopping by today! Hope all of you have a great week!

-tessa

2 comments:

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

OMG...love this Tessa! The ribbon is perfect! You're gonna make me buy this set!

Julie-Ann Wells (Jewels) said...

This card is absolutely STUNNING!! I love every part of it!

 
site design by designer blogs