Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Friendly Flowers

Today I have two more cards to share featuring the Simple Friendship set by Stampin' Up! I've been playing with it recently because I have a class coming up using it! I want to show everyone some fun, different ways to use this set! So here is what I made last night:



Goodies:
All products by Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Simple Friendship set
Ink: Versamark; Regal Rose, Chocolate Chip, So Saffron Classic inks
Paper: Regal Rose, Baja Breeze, Certainly Celery, Whisper White card stock; Delicate Dots DSP
Accessories: White embossing powder, Dazzling Diamonds, Dimensionals

I embossed the flowers and then cut them out by hand... not sure if a class full of ladies is going to want to do this! I'll probably come up with something a little simpler...

Here is the next card I made:



Goodies:
All products by Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Simple Friendship set
Ink: Versamark, Close to Cocoa Classic ink
Paper: Whisper White, Regal Rose card stock; Candy Lane DSP
Accessories: Kraft tafetta ribbon; White embossing powder, Dazzling Diamonds, Dimensionals

I heat embossed two flowers and cut them out. I cut 1/2 the petals off of the second flower and popped it up on top of the first, creating a 3-D flower. This card is 3.5" Square. The size really lets the stamped images stand out!

Anyways, hope you are having a great day!

-tessa

8 comments:

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Very cute, Tessa...make them CUT! :)

Kay Kalthoff said...

Beautiful cards! Yes, I agree, not everyone has patience for cutting! Thank goodness for punches!
Kay

Nancy Riley said...

These are both just GORGEOUS!!! Well done!

Tracey Old said...

Well done for being picked for Nancys iPICKS, your cards are great.

Lisa H. said...

see, I knew I had to have this set. your cards are gorgeous! I love that first one, especially!

Anonymous said...

Both these cards are really cute! I wouldn't mind cutting so go for it.

Anonymous said...

Simply beautiful...great layout and colors!

Kristin Moore said...

Wow, love those cut out flowers in a row! Such a neat look- fresh and springy too!

 
site design by designer blogs