Thursday, March 5, 2009

Some March Birthday Cards...

I have so many card deadlines coming up... birthdays, classes, workshops... it's getting a little crazy! Luckily, yesterday I was able to get these two birthday cards out of the way. I couldn't resist this Making Memories paper line from Michaels...




Goodies:

Stamps: A Little Birthday Cheer set by Stampin' Up!
Ink: Kiwi Kiss Classic ink by Stampin' Up!
Paper: card stock by Stampin' Up! and Bazzill; Chloe's Closet patterned paper by Making Memories
Accessories: Paper flowers and buttons by Making Memories; Edge punch by Fiskars; Signo White Gel pen; So Saffron wide grosgrain ribbon and Dimensionals by Stampin' Up!


The paper is only at Michaels... I just love the colors and couldn't help but buy a little 6x6 note pad! I think I'll try to make a little mini book with it, too!

Hope your week is going well!

-tessa

2 comments:

Pirre said...

These are so beutiful cards! I love the colour.

AJ said...

Your blog is so beautiful! Your cards are just awesome - keep up the gorgeous work!

 
site design by designer blogs