Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Enjoying my new goodies...

I finally got my first big order of Stampin' Up! goodies in the mail yesterday!! Of course, I broke them out as soon as I got them unpacked! Hee! I am loving the new textured DSP. It is really nice! The texture is like Crate Paper, for those of you who know that brand... it just adds a little something extra! Here is my first card using my new goodies:



Goodies:
All Products by Stampin' Up!

Stamps: A Kind Word set; Hope Happens set
Ink: Jet Black Staz On; Ruby Red, So Saffron, Bashful Blue, Baja Breeze, Creamy Caramel, Blush Blossom, Close to Cocoa and Kiwi Kiss Classic inks (used to watercolor)
Paper: Watercolor paper; Ruby Red, So Saffron, Baja Breeze card stock; Sweet Slumber Specialty DSP
Accessories: So Saffron wide grosgrain ribbon, piercing tool, White Signo gel pen, Aqua Painters, Filigree brads, Circle Rhinestone brads in Fire, dimesionals


The little girls in this set remind me of my little girls. They love kitties and the curls on this girl remind me of Little Natalie- that's why I made her a red head! Here is a picture of the girls from yesterday... they were playing dress up!



I can't wait to play with some more new goodies during nap time today! I am hoping to break out another set and get stamping! I'll try to share what I make tomorrow!

Thanks for stopping by today!

-tessa

1 comment:

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Tessa this is great! I love the faux stitching and I had to make the picture bigger to see if it was real or fake! :) I need to try that out more since my sewing machine broke. I'm not gonna be able to make your class Saturday...I have an 11:00 appt. :( I wanted to come too. Let me know if you are staying later.

 
site design by designer blogs