Monday, March 23, 2009

A Pair of Butterflies Card

Today I'm sharing the first of Five cards I'll be teaching in an upcoming class. I will be featuring the Simple Friendship set by Stampin' Up! Here it is:



Goodies:
All products by Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Simple Friendship set
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Pink Pirouette, Regal Rose, and Basic Black Classic inks
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Very Vanilla, Kiwi Kiss, Regal Rose cardstock
Accessories: Dazzling Diamonds, Kiwi Kiss striped grosgrain ribbon, Sponge Daubers, Scallop Edge punch, Dimensionals

I love using the color kissing technique on this butterfly stamp! It looks so pretty with just a touch of another color on it's wings! I kept everything else pretty simple so that these friendly little butterflies would stand out.

I've got plans to make a few cards today so hopefully I'll have lots to share this week!

Thanks for stopping by today!

-tessa

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs