Thursday, March 12, 2009

Scrapdoodles Card Class- April

Good Morning! I was up early watching the sun rise today... couldn't sleep so I made some cards instead! I'll post later what I made! Right now, I want to share two of the four cards we'll be making in my April Cards class at my lss, Scrapdoodles in Fredericksburg, VA! In real life, there is glitz and glimmer all over but it's hard to see in the pictures... Here they are:

Houndstooth Butterfly Card:


Glimmery Flowers Card:



The class is April 18, 2009 at 1:30pm. We will be focusing on Glimmer Mist and various techniques using it! The cost is $16.00 and if you want to sign up, please call the store at 540-548-3788.

I'll post the other two cards soon! I am still working on the last one, hee!

Hope your day goes well! I'll be busy playing with my girls!

-tessa

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs