Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Pretty Pears in a Row

We've been outside enjoying the sunshine this morning and now that it is nap time, I have a little minute to post a quick card! Today's card is inspired by a new color challenge on Dawn McVey's blog! Her stuff is so fresh and cute and I love the colors she picked! Here they are:



And here is the card I made!




Goodies:
All products by Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Cheep Talk set; Cute and Curly set
Ink: Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, and Chocolate Chip classic inks
Paper: Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, and Chocolate Chip cardstock; Sweet Always DSP
Accessories: Curly Label punch, Scallop Edge punch, Dazzling Diamonds, Chocolate Chip wide grosgrain ribbon, Dimensionals, Stamp-a-ma-jig

I definitely couldn't have gotten these little pears stamped straight without my Stamp-a-ma-jig! It is a must have for projects like this. I've been wanting to use this little pear stamp since I got it last month- I finally found the right project for it! I added a little Dazzling Diamonds glitter to the center of each pear for a little more sparkle.

Hope you are all out enjoying your day! Thanks for stopping by!

-tessa

14 comments:

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Love those pears, Tessa! Placing my SU! order tomorrow!!!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Love that set. I don't have it yet, but it sure seems versatile. I also love the punched sentiment. Love your take on the color challenge.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Jenn said...

Absolutely adorable! Love the row of pears...too cute! :D

Cheryl said...

Beautiful! I love the pears. I'm waving hi to you from Centreville...

Anonymous said...

love all those pears - what a great card!!!

Anonymous said...

This is so cute and has a clean quality to it! Great job!

Emily said...

ooo i really love this one!!! i can't wait to see you!!

Winter said...

So cute! Love that pear stamp!

Nancy Riley said...

What a fun use of this pear image! Very creative! I love your design!

Daniela Dobson said...

I rally like this!!!

Nancy Riley said...

Tessa, CONGRATULATIONS on making Dawn's Top Ten Picks! Very deserving!!!

Unknown said...

Great job makin' the top 10! Awesome card!

Pam Speidel said...

Congrats on making Dawn's Top Ten! I adore your card and can see why it was selected! Great job! :)

Deloris Carroll said...

I loved the line-up of the pears so much I stopped and made one of my own. TFS!

 
site design by designer blogs