Friday, March 6, 2009

The Quickest Card Ever...

Kristina Werner posted a new Color Inspiration Challenge on her blog this week and for the first time this year, I can play along!! For those of you who have cropped with me, you know how long it takes me to make a card! I can work all night on one and still not quite be done with it, right? Well, this card took me less then 10 minutes from start to finish... it feels like a cheat or something! I owe it to the ease of the stamp set I used... Fifth Avenue Floral by Stampin' Up! For those of you who are looking for simple, one layer cards, this has to be part of your stash...

Here is Kristina's challenge for us:



Pretty, right? One of my favorite color schemes. Here is the card I made with her inspiration in mind:



Goodies:
All products by Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral set
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip classic inks
Paper: Whisper White, Pink Pirouette card stock
Accessories: Chocolate Chip wide grosgrain ribbon


I tell you, it's as easy as it looks! Just cut your card stock to size, stamp a couple of flowers and the sentiment, add ribbon and you are set! I love that it was soooo simple!! It still feels like a cheat though...

Anyways, thanks for stopping by! Hope you are all gearing up for a great weekend! I'll be teaching and cropping down at Scrapdoodles tomorrow so I'll be having fun!

-tessa

7 comments:

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Love this! My kinda fast card!

{PurpleD} said...

Oh.my.goodness. I LOVE this card! Elegant simplicity.

Randee E said...

Love the simplicity! Looks great!

Unknown said...

Just Fabulous!

AJ said...

Fantastic card! The simple ones always do look gorgeous!

Carol Dunstan said...

stunningly simple!

studionoeight said...

love this and love the stamp set one of my favorites!

 
site design by designer blogs