Monday, March 2, 2009

A Simply Sweet Birthday Card

Today I'm sharing my make and take from a workshop I had yesterday. We were focusing on watercoloring techniques and these little cupcakes always turn out sooo cute when they are watercolored! Here is what we made:



Goodies:
All products by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Stamps: Crazy for Cupcakes set
Ink: Black Staz On; Pink Pirouette, Passion Pink, Baja Breeze, Going Grey classic inks
Paper: Whisper White, Baja Blue, Kiwi Kiss card stock; Gray cardstock by Bazzill (I need to order more SU!); Candy Lane DSP
Accessories: Aqua Painter, Scallop Edge punch, Kiwi Kiss striped grosgrain ribbon

We watercolored using the residual inks on the stamp pad lids... it is my favorite way to watercolor!!

Anyways, simple and sweet today! Have a great afternoon!

-tessa

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs